New Post for a New Week

Monday, November 16, 2009

So today is Monday, November 16th. 

Holy Heck, It's November 16th!!!!!!


In less than a month I will graduate with my Master's and hopefully in less than a month I will be starting (or have a start date picked) my new job, in less than a month I could be moved (or moving) to Virginia, in less than a month...my life will be very different.  I am happy, yet sad, yet excited, yet nervous.  I have made great friends here and will miss them but also I am ready to start my new adventure.  I find it frustrating that soooo many people are like "We need to do something before you go..." but I am about out of time for all the somethings.  I really want to do everything but I cannot.  Ack!


I went roller skating and I painted a picture of a snowman with friends this past weekend.    To the left is my painting...I must say it is fitting because it snows so much here....ummm, yeah, not!  But I like the snowman guy.  I think I will call him Dana.  Yep, please meet Dana the snowman.  I hope you enjoy him!

(p.s....Dana does not like orange or carrots.  Just thought you would like to know)


Ok, off for some more fun on my lonnnnngggg day of fun.  When do I get to sleep again?

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Hi! I'm following you from swap-bot (username:Catherine). It's nice to get to know you with this post!
I'm working on my Master's as well. Congrats on finishing! I just started in May and I'm taking one course at a time since I'm a teacher full-time.
Your snowman is so cute, by the way, and I love your 101 list!

Denise said...

Thanks for following, I hope you enjoy! You are smart to take it slow, think turtle not hare. I hope I can finish my list, life would be wonderful then. Enjoy!

Post a Comment

Off Picking Blueberries with Blubrrymffin Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino