Bryant Museum

Monday, November 09, 2009




This past Friday I visited a local museum for the first time.  Called the Paul W. Bryant Museum (in honor of the great Bear himself) the museum is filled with pretty, shiny and interactive objects.  The football rings are awesome and the trophies are amazing but the re-creation of Bryant's office is the best part.  A pencil cup on the deck with pencils and a Houndstooth hat make it all seem real.  I was really happy to share the experience with Dad and I wish we had brought a camera, but I still enjoyed myself.  Click below for a link to the museum.

http://bryantmuseum.ua.edu/

Blogging about the museum is my first of five museum visits I must make to complete my list.  I am moving along with my list but some items I am just waiting on until I graduate.  Speaking of graduation, it will be here in only 32 days!!!!!  woo hoo!

1 comments:

PurpleTX said...

It is nice to find a fellow 101 in 1001 doer - I am PurpleTX @ SB - I'll be adding you to my reader now... Happy swapping in 2010!

Post a Comment

Off Picking Blueberries with Blubrrymffin Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino