Just a post

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

It is time to update...yay!  Last week was ultra stressing but hopefully this week works a bit better.  I did try a new beer (Newcastle) so at least that part of my list is continuing towards the goal.  I continue to work on the job front (because I want something for when I am done school darnit!) and nothing big to report.  Right now I am trying to work on my school work and stay up-to-date with all (major swirling hand motion) of that mess.  I am in two different groups for two different classes and I like the group aspect of both but one is functioning much better than the other one.

I found it amusing yesterday when 1 group member in my 560 class group said, "For our final project, can we get it completed asap.  I am leaving on the 11th so I would like to be done before then."  I cried out a loud response of "YES!!!!" because this is my last assignment due.  Get done early...I think so.  According to my countdown clock graduation is t-52 days away.  So close, so far, so happy, so scary and so ready.  Is it possible to have senioritis for grad school?  Maybe it is grad-itis.  I just feel apathetic in regards to my classes.  I spent half an hour last Thursday discussing the different ways to bludgeon myself with another student so we could leave class early.  Of course, it was kind of amusing when we made a list of pointy objects....eh, never mind.  Sort of sadistic actually :-p .

I had a great weekend with mom and dad and this coming Saturday is the Tennessee game.  I hope we get an offense again by Saturday.  Just a few days and then its the weekend, woot!  I think I need sleep now...g'night!

P.S.- Sent out a new postcrossing postcard today.  This makes 8 total so far.  I received a postcard today as well from Finland.  I really need to make a book or something with all my awesome postcards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Off Picking Blueberries with Blubrrymffin Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino