Another one bites the dust!

Sunday, October 11, 2009

YAY!  I can mark some more items off my list!  Say goodbye little list, I will kill you.  Mwahahahaha....

1. Say goodbye #9 because I went to San Diego (actually I do not leave until tomorrow)


2. I can mark off one part of #29 because I tried coleslaw finally and as expected...that is a big nope!  Never again, I am sure the coleslaw was good but ewwwwww...not me.


3. I also beat #35 because there was a random sax player on the street and I gave him $2.  Not alot I know, but I still gave the guy something.  I felt better for actually helping someone-let's hope I did.


4. I also am continuing my "try new drinks" goal.  Yesterday, even though I did not update, I had another two new beers.  First of all I tried Bohemia and Hofbrau Dunkel.  The former is a mexican beer and the latter is a dark german beer.  Of the beers that I tried this past weekend, I think I liked Hofbrau the very most.  It had a nice spicy aftertaste.  Yummmmmm
                                                                                                                                                             



I think that I am definitely doing well with my goals.  YAY!!!!!  Much love and wish me luck on my trip back to Alabama (oh yeah, I so went to Trader Joe's Today-because I could)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Off Picking Blueberries with Blubrrymffin Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino