I did something towards a goal!

Monday, October 05, 2009

So I actually started to work towards completing my goal!  Last night (when I could not sleep) I read my first new-to-me book.  It called Ash and the author is Malinda Lo.  It is a twist on the Cinderella tale.  For a first time author I thought she did a great job.  Probably the most unique aspect is that fairies are not good.  How many other stories do you read where fairies are always light, airy, good?  I loved the twist Lo gives for this book.  I am extremely interested to read another book Lo writes.  

Reading this book makes my #28 read: (1/250).  Yay!  One day and 249 to go on the book front.  I think I can handle this task just fine.  :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Off Picking Blueberries with Blubrrymffin Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino