I went painting!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

When I lived in Tuscaloosa I went painting once with two friends to one of those "paint a canvas and it will look pretty, even if you are artistically UN-talented" places. I made a post about it earlier in this blog (it is a very awesome snowman). Last night I went painting again, but this time I went with my mom. The setup was a bit different but I still had an fun time. This time I painted a margarita (a hot pink one)! Alcohol my dear friend, oh how I love you. I definitely want to go back and it is not that expensive at all. At least this is personalized, unlike something you might buy in a store. Below is a picture of my painting, I hope you like it (or pretend to like it). Please just remember, I am as artistically talented as a bottle of water.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Off Picking Blueberries with Blubrrymffin Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino