NEW bread

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

So I baked a new type of bread this weekend. It was super yummy and I could eat it all day long if I wanted to. The bread is a cheese based bread and I used two cups of grated/shredded Colby Jack cheese in the bread. Before I baked the bread it smelled like Macaroni 'n Cheese. Yes, I am serious!  Mac 'n Cheese goodness...omg, I still can remember that smell.  When the bread was done baking it no longer smelled the same but it did taste pretty yummy. It is essentially a white, yeast bread with a hint of creamy, cheesy joy. No overwhelming taste of cheese but still nice and smooth. I took a picture so you can see how yummy the bread is. The picture is at the bottom of this post. The recipe made two loaves and both are pretty much done by now. I think next time I might try a sharper cheese (like Cheddar) with the recipe to see how the bread tastes.

I am one bread closer to my goal of baking 30 new breads. Woohoooo! This goal should be easy to complete. Plus, it will taste good the whole way through. I hope everyone else enjoys the bread as much as I do.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Off Picking Blueberries with Blubrrymffin Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino