Spidey's Birthday

Thursday, August 05, 2010

So today is Spiderman's birthday. Mom and I were trying to figure out how old he is last night and I think we narrowed it down to 5. Which in cat years is really about 36 years old. Cats age differently than humans and dogs, but from what I could find out, he is approximately 36. Did you know the oldest cat on record reached 34 human years which is approximately 153 in cat years! Crazy stuff I tell you, just crazy!

Spidey is a very special cat. I first met him at a horrible, horrible, horrible (can I add about 20 more horrible's to this statement?) pet shelter in Pottsville, PA. Side note, Pottsville is where they make Yuengling Beer! I was looking at another cat named Ken when Spidey proceeded to leap on me from above...with all of his claws out. He ended up as my new cat and he has been pushing me around ever since. I am not a quite person, but he is definately NOT a quite cat.

Spidey has some very interesting idiosyncracies, such as his infatuation with water, his need to play with balls and then also feed and water said balls and his love to control as many humans as possible with very little effort. Overall though, I cannot say there is another cat I would enjoy as much as him.  Happy Birthday Spidey!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Off Picking Blueberries with Blubrrymffin Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino