Job apps galore

Monday, October 05, 2009

I worked on the "get a job" goal this morning.  I applied for about 15 jobs and now I am so done for the day.  There are a few I need to apply by mail for (seriously, who does that?) but most are in for the moment.  I think I am a little crazy in my trying to apply right now.  I really want to have a job to go into once I graduate.  That is not too nuts right?  Oh well, I will keep going.  Tonight at work I have to print the last few cv's off on nice paper so I can mail them (did I mention, who does that?).  I even applied for two CIA jobs tonight.  I can start singing the "Secret Agent Man" song, except more like, "Secret Agent Librarian" :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Off Picking Blueberries with Blubrrymffin Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino