More For My 101 in 1001 list

Monday, October 05, 2009

HI!  I have a few more additions for my list of 101 in 1001.  I am still working on items but I cannot believe how hard it is to come up with good ideas.  I want to pick items that I can accomplish in a reasonable way.  Some can be harder and some can be easier but if it on the list I want to commit to actually trying to reach my 101.  Does this make sense?  Ok...without further ado, my additional items:

58.  Get a portable hard drive for my MacBook.
59.  Reread all of Ian Fleming's James Bond  series
60.  Go on a trip with just my dad (can be a day trip)
61.  Go on a trip with just my mom (can be a day trip)
62.  Go on a trip with just Jake (can be a day trip) 
63.  Go on a trip with Holly and Kimber (can be a day trip)
64.  Make it to the ALA and/or SLA annual conference each year
65.  Color an entire coloring book all the way through
66.  Do not buy any "new" books for a month- only use the library or buy used
67.  Sing Karaoke
68.  Mail a secret to PostSecret
69.  Send a soldier a care package
70.  Play mini putt-putt
71.  Go to the dentist
72.  Put all my change in a jar for 6 months
73.  Go to a zoo
74.  Plant a tree somewhere
75.  and I still need more...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Off Picking Blueberries with Blubrrymffin Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino