New addition for my list!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I have a new addition for my list (number 86 to be exact).  I want to go to The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art in Kansas City, Missouri.  They have a HUGE shuttlecock outside and I think I need my picture with it.  Hmmmmm....sounds like a plan!

Other additions are:

87.  write a list of 101 things that make me happy and share with those I love
88.  change the oil in my car on a regular basis
89.  make my own painting and hang it up
90.  see Alabama play Penn State
91.  vote whenever I can
92.  fly somewhere in first class
93.  go scuba-diving or snorkeling
94.  read a book someone suggested to me
95.  learn to make Filling!
96.  become a life member of the Penn State Alumni Association (so they stop bothering me!)
97.  write a letter to myself before day 30 and read it on day 1001
98-100.  coming on 10/3/10
101. start a new 101 list on day 1001

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Off Picking Blueberries with Blubrrymffin Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino