More for my list

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

So I need to finish my list and I only need about 26...only 26!  That is a lot!  I am almost done with another book so I can say (2/250) books read towards my read new books goal.  I think I may make a statement regarding my list now.  In one year's time I will look my list and re-evaluate my goals.  I do not believe this is a cop-out of anything, but I will be in a different place at that point and certain goals may need to be redone.  Sound like a plan?  I thought so.  :-)

75.  Try 10 new drinks
76.  Donate clothes I do not wear quarterly
77.  Get new glasses (my prescription is 2 1/2 yrs old!)
78.  Complete an iTunes University class
79.  Check my voice mail weekly
80.  Read the Sunday paper, not just the Sunday ads
81.  Give up Soda for Lent and not cheat
82.  Do not buy another planner for a year (I have a planner fetish)
83.  See a "ruin" of something
84.  Visit the female doctor for that thing I hate
85.  Restart my 401K
86.  more coming....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Off Picking Blueberries with Blubrrymffin Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino